It has been a long while since I've been here. Well, I did it, yes I did finish the full 28-day course of Aluvia/Artripla and I absolutely know I cannot recommend it to anyone, despite the fact that it is essential.

The remaining half of the course wasn't any better. I developed a craving for orange-flavored kools. You won't believe how many Oilibya on-the-run shops I visited, trying to find the specific brand. I'll never under-estimate a craving ever in my life. So, to all men whose pregnant wives make crazy demands at 3am, trust me, just understand.

Then I got this hideous rash on my cheek when I had only two days left to go. I wept on that one, if only for like 30 seconds. My face already felt and looked like sandpaper. I just didn't need one more thing to remind me that a crocodile stood a better chance than me of getting a caress without causing damage to someone's hand. I realized just how many mirrors are in my home as I spent plenty of time avoiding them.

Well, all that has a beginning does have an end. Today I'm back to my usual permanently starving self! I have made up with my first love - food and we are now going steady. I finally gathered guts to pay a visit to my beautician to get a revamp and I've stopped having fevers at 5pm every day!

I do thank God that leap years come by only once in four years. This 29-day February has been my worst month yet in a long time! I spent 28 of those days on PEP, I worked a 24hr shift on valentine's day, and worst of all, the person we are supposed to trust to keep home while we are away (read-house help) stole from us.

It wouldn't have been so bad, had it not have been that I lost my lap-top and with it, all my valuable data, books, treasured family photos etc. I think I have now sufficiently calmed down to move on and thank God that it wasn't my niece she chose to steal. Parents have been through hell, it scares me everyday to think what will happen if I were to be a mom today.

But despite all that February came with, I am grateful for all the blessings. Family, friends (both old and new) and a much better month - March!
Nbosire1

Nbosire1

Underneath the white coat is a woman, with a deep appreciation for the simple joys of life. Happy to share my experiences and musings with you through my work and life!

Post A Comment:

0 comments: